To clear the air first, a fancy designed website in calgary may catch your visitors attention, however, it may not actually lead that visitor to complete the required action that turns him into a prospective buyer.
So how do we design a website that turns website traffic into customers?
- Call to action buttons – clearly displayed.
- Create a responsive – mobile friendly website
- Latest Design and technology
- Clearly display your contact email and phone number
- Give the website a persona – have your picture.
- Provide real testimonials if possible a video testimonial.
- Have a quick enquiry form on every page
- Have offers on your website to attract consumers
- Reduce bounce rate by providing attractive links on the landing page so your customer moves around your website
- Make the website for humans not Search engines, said that, it does not mean your website should lack content. The website can have tons of content but in a way that it still looks clean.
The above tips are obviously not exhaustive but it can go a long way in converting visitors to customers. To give a rough example, if your site currently provides you with 10 leads in a month, a properly optimized site even if it increases conversion by 20% – can get you 2 more potential clients.
Now 2 might seem like a small number, but you have to realize that almost all businesses rely on word-of-mouth marketing and referrals from existing clients, so those 2 extra clients per month can mean another potential referral in coming years.